Freedom of Young Media
Online-Competition for young journalists from Asia and Europe
Until 20th September young journalists until 30 years can upload their articles, video- or audio-files, photos and pdf-files to Youthmedia.eu and AYCN.net, the social networks for young media makers from Asia and Europe.
The competition has three categories:
- What does "Freedom of Young Media" mean to you and your media?
- How are you reporting on "Freedom of Young Media" in your media?
- What challenges regarding "Freedom of Young Media" are you facing during your work?
Prizes for the Winners:
- 1. Prize: Adobe software package
- 2. Prize: DELL-Netbook
- 3. Prize: Microsoft software package
After the deadline, an experienced jury from both continents will evaluate the submissions
and choose ten winners, which will be announced and awarded in Brussels.
To take part in this contest, please "upload" your media and afterwards click on "Add to contest" on the media page.