We are searching for a new volunteer project coordinator for our European photo platform. After eight years of existing, we want to relaunch the platform and give it into the hands of a new generation of enthusiastic media makers.
--> Download the call as PDF! <--
The new team is free to change everything based on the following fundamentals:
- Europe-wide platform for young photographers
- exchange of photos between young media makers
- the platform is open to experienced young photographers as well as newbies to learn and evolve
- Support of creative common license
- have a vision for the future of the platform
- be younger than 30 years
- speak fluent english
- analyse the existing community and draft a concept for the platform
- cooperate with the development team to create the new platform
- find a team of volunteers to run the platform (moderation, community management...)
- represent and advertise the platform
- organise contests on the platform together with European partners
- the wide support from former team members
- support by programmers to develop the new platform
- the freedom to operate
- European cooperation with young media makers
- an existing base of thousands of pictures and users
Perhaps it's you? For any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com!
Please hand in your CV till 1st of November at firstname.lastname@example.org with a text about your motivation and your vision for the future platform.